Apply for Help | For You By You
freephone 0800 056 2424

Apply for Help

Who do we help?

We help civil servants, past and present, and their financial dependants.

If you work for an organisation sponsored by a government department, you may also be eligible to apply for help.

Please note this doesn't include the: Armed Forces, National Health Service or Local Authority employees.

Find out if you’re eligible

If you’re not sure, just give us a call on: 0800 056 2424
Or you can email:

We’ll need to confirm your Civil Service connection, so we’ll ask for a National Insurance, payroll and pension numbers and workplace details.

To read more about how we use your data, please read our full Privacy Statement and FAQs.

What can we help with?

We have services and advice to help with things that we all face from time-to-time, for example: relationship difficulties, caring responsibilities, stress, anxiety and depression. We know that one problem can lead to another, so we look at the whole picture.

And in addition, if you are experiencing financial difficulties because of an unexpected need, or if circumstances are making it particularly difficult to manage, we may be able to offer financial help.

Do you help people like me? With things like this?

Apply for help:

Whatever your need, you can apply for help directly through our online application form here. (Opens in a new window)

If you get stuck at any point, have a look at our FAQs page or give us call on 0800 056 2424. Or you can email us on

Just get in touch!

For support and advice call 0800 056 2424

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK