IT Integration Engineer
12 month fixed term contract | Full Time
c. £30-£35,000 pa
Cheam, South London
Are you an experienced IT professional looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we’re now recruiting for an IT Integration Engineer.
As one of the largest occupational charities in the UK, The Charity for Civil Servants aims to build a lifelong community of people offering effective support for each other when life takes a turn for the worse.
As part of our IT Team, you will be responsible for general IT support throughout the Charity as well as connections between various systems using a variety of interfaces.
To be successful, you will have experience in the following areas:
- working in environments requiring the building and support of interfaces between systems
- supporting Servers, Windows and Office, Active Directory, Microsoft Server and helpdesk systems
- working with cloud systems (AWS and Azure)
- scripting in a common language (e.g. PowerShell, Pearl, Python etc)
- a general level of SQL skills
- use and knowledge of database websites
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact HR@foryoubyyou.org.uk
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 24 May 2019. Interviews will be held immediately following the closing date.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Strictly no agencies, please.