Head of Strategic Engagement
Permanent | Full Time
£50-55,000 pa (commensurate with experience)
Cheam (South London) with UK travel
Are you passionate about building relationships at a strategic level and making a difference?
The Charity for Civil Servants is offering an exciting opportunity for an inspiring and engaging individual who can lead a team of people and build on their work growing and strengthening relationships with key individuals and networks operating across the Civil Service. This work is vital in enabling the Charity to support more people.
We are looking for a collaborative, senior engagement/external affairs professional who can identify opportunities and see the bigger picture, helping us to make a bigger impact.
You will be able to communicate confidently and set direction. You will also be someone who influences at a senior level.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- excellent strategic and analytical skills
- experience in developing engagement strategies
- strong leadership skills
- experience in utilising a wide range of engagement and research methods
- interest in current affairs
- coordination and organisational skills
- ability to form strong postive relationships
- effective networker and influencer
- flexible, creative and consistent
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact HR@foryoubyyou.org.uk
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 22 February 2019. Interviews will be held immediately following the closing date.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Strictly no agencies, please.