Donor Care Executive
Permanent | Full Time
Cheam, South London
Are you a forward thinking and driven person looking for the opportunity to join an innovative, flexible and collaborative team, where your talents and ambitions will be nurtured?
We support civil servants, past and present, when times are tough, listening without judgement and offering practical, financial and emotional support.
We’re now recruiting for a Donor Care Executive. As part of the Marketing and Income Generation Team, you will be using your individual giving, direct marketing, and supporter care skills to support our Donor Acquisition and Retention Manager to develop and implement our supporter journey programme. This activity provides the bedrock for our long-term growth.
The key skills required for this role include:
- ability to provide a high standard of supporter care through telephone, email, letters and face to face contact
- developing relationships with key supporters of the Charity
- line management and team leadership experience
- developing appropriate communications and marketing materials to encourage support and ongoing interest in the Charity
- a good knowledge of GDPR, PECR and fundraising legislation
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact HR@foryoubyyou.org.uk
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 3 May 2019. Interviews will be held immediately following the closing date.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Strictly no agencies, please.